Unemployment Insurance Tax
- Unemployment Insurance Tax Home
- File Report and/or Make Payment Online
- Pay by Credit Card
- Apply for a New Account
- Protest Unemployment Benefits
- File an Appeal
- Request Recall Date
- Quick Guide-New Employers
- Interest Payments on Federal Loan
- FUTA Tax Credit Reduction
- Respond to Information Requests
- Reporting Newly Hired Employees
- More Unemployment Tax Information
For tweets about Employers, follow @MO_Employers!
Laying Off Employees
The Shared Work Unemployment Compensation Program is an alternative to layoffs for employers faced with a reduction in available work. It allows an employer to divide the available work among a specified group of affected employees instead of a layoff. More...
- Employers, Insurers and TPAs Home
- 2013 Workers' Compensation Conference
- Insurance Responsibilities
- Injury Reporting Responsibilities
- Calculate Your Rates
- EDI Release 1 - Online Injury Report Filing
- EDI Release 1 - Electronic Injury Reporting
- Handle disputes with employees
- Second Injury Fund Surcharge
- Docket Locations
- Religious Exceptions/Industry Exemptions
Our On-Site Safety and Health Consultation Service can assist you in making your workplace safer and help avoid costly penalties imposed by OSHA. The program is designed for small employers (less than 250 employees on-site, no more than 500 employees nationwide) in high hazard industries. More ...
Most employers must pay their employees the state minimum wage rate of $7.35. More ...
Employers Should Know About...
Is your business accessible to people with disabilities? Take the test!
News & Notices
This guidebook is to assist in complying with the laws surrounding public works projects, containing a check off list for contractors, copies of the laws needed to be familiar with, forms that are required to be filled out, and other import information to assist with projects benefiting the public.